For Sale/Trade 17x8 42+ BBS LM replicas, Nitto NT405 < 50% tread

This is a discussion on 17x8 42+ BBS LM replicas, Nitto NT405 < 50% tread within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey ladies and gents. I'm wanting to go back to OEM wheels or trade for a set of STI BBS ...

17x8 42+ BBS LM replicas, Nitto NT405 < 50% tread

Hey ladies and gents. I'm wanting to go back to OEM wheels or trade for a set of STI BBS 04. ( 5x100 )

Trade must be for a clean set, no rashes, curbs, chips or nicks/bends. 09+ WRX OEM wheels + 150 cash on your end. Or trade for 04 STI BBS wheels + cash on my end. Let me know what you guys have!

Or $500 picked up cash. With or without tires. They will need replacing soon.

Not interested in rotas or motegi, etc. OEM or BBS.

Not interested in shipping... no spare set of wheels or stockies.

Located in Valencia, CA or Bakersfield, CA

Let me know if you're interested in 17x8 42+ BBS LM replicas. They come with carbon fiber bbs center caps, not a single rash, ding or chip on the wheels.

-James

Last edited by mista jc; 07-04-2012 at 10:11 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the offset +42 or +38? Did I misunderstand?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    So you think your going to get someone to trade 04 BBS wheels for BBS knock offs??

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I'm pretty sure +offset is 42. I had 37 before on my old accord and they stuck out and had more lip than these.

Never hurts to try. You know, how they make trunk and spoiler swap threads. You never know. Just putting out there what I'm looking for. OEM WRX wheels from 3rd gen or any oem wheel that's 5x100.

Oh and why are you posting on my thread?

I Support ClubWRX
    Your thread title and contents did not match in terms of item description.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

to the top