For Sale Invidia ctd DP and cover(for those with single exhaust) 11+ sedan, Cobb knob

This is a discussion on Invidia ctd DP and cover(for those with single exhaust) 11+ sedan, Cobb knob within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; James C Southern CA This is for you 11+ Sedan guys running a single CBE setup. This came with invidia ...

Invidia ctd DP and cover(for those with single exhaust) 11+ sedan, Cobb knob

James C
    Southern CA

This is for you 11+ Sedan guys running a single CBE setup. This came with invidia N1 and it covers your left exhaust outlet from going dual to single.

Asking $32 shipped.

Up for sale is my Cobb knob. Made of delrin, disburses heat and it's red in logo color. Original owner, not a single scratch, blemish, discoloration or fading. Mint condition. 4k miles on it at the most. Don't wear rings.

Asking $50 shipped

Up for sale is my excellent condition 08+ wrx,sti invidia divorced catted DP. Previous owner was an 08 STI who heat wrapped it, 7k miles. I used it roughly 12k miles.

Asking $375 picked up. $350 if you want to buy it at S3. (Subaru Summer Solstice in CA) car show this weekend. June 24, 2012
    Last edited by mista jc; 07-04-2012 at 01:58 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Reserved for pics

is it still available?

all sold, sorry for not updating