For Sale FS: AccessPort Tuner and perrin catted DP 08-11 WRX/STI

This is a discussion on FS: AccessPort Tuner and perrin catted DP 08-11 WRX/STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a COBB AccessPort Tuner with mounting bracket and a perrin catted downpipe for sale both used but in ...

FS: AccessPort Tuner and perrin catted DP 08-11 WRX/STI

I have a COBB AccessPort Tuner with mounting bracket and a perrin catted downpipe for sale both used but in good condition. Sorry no picture but I am asking 400 for the tuner which I will be unmarrying from my 2011 WRX tomorrow. I will me asking 350 for the downpipe which is already off the car. I do not have a plug for the spot where the wideband 02 sensor goes but it is just a bolt that is easy to get ahold of at Lowes or whatever. If you want both the DP and the AP I can cut you a deal so just let me know if you are interested. I am located in Central Texas so HMU if interested. (636) 293-1844. I will cover shipping on the AP but we can discuss shipping methods for the DP. -Steve

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just helping out. This is what I bought to cap the extra bung on aftermarket DP's.

Vibrant Threaded Hex Bolt for Plugging O2 Sensor Bungs (Single Unit) 1195A

I couldn't find anything like this at Lowes or Home Depot.

Just curious why you're selling the AP? I'll get one for my 2012 STi but I wont need it until next month or so. Maybe you'll still have it at that time.
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

I Support ClubWRX
    still for sale?

Pm'd