Want To Buy Loolong for 5x100 17" rims for my wrx - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Loolong for 5x100 17" rims for my wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; If you can't see clearly that's an oven they are hanging in.. Why? Because they are powder coated.. Which I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    If you can't see clearly that's an oven they are hanging in.. Why? Because they are powder coated.. Which I did.. Change oil? Yea I do that to all my cars.. Once upon a time being a platinum certified Honda technician, I-CAR Gold Class certified, ASE Master Certified technician I think I could disassemble your car before you could figure out how to put your **** in a 3.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why herro everyone
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonroda27 View Post
    congrats dude. thats badass. you showed me. i took that to heart since i just got one 6 months ago. maybe you should go to a dsm/evo forum so all my butt buddies cant jump all over you for not "knowing" as much about their car. again, cool dude. except i can change oil on a variety of cars not just the one i own. im not a moron. not to mention your boys profile says "professional douch bag" and location "your mammas". thats the dude your sticking up for, just so your aware
    They are sticking up for someone who has put countless hours into this forum to help it become a great place to spend your off time, or learn. Also to keep it free from people who go out on blast like you. Someone they consider a friend.

My reasoning for not putting my profession up in my profile or my location on screen for everyone to see could be to keep things from people like yourself..

You could of simply left your response as your original response yet you come back again and again with more off the wall comments. If you like the DSM/Evo crowd so much please.... Go back!

I like having the chief in my life

(No homo)
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    They are sticking up for someone who has put countless hours into this forum to help it become a great place to spend your off time, or learn. Also to keep it free from people who go out on blast like you. Someone they consider a friend.

My reasoning for not putting my profession up in my profile or my location on screen for everyone to see could be to keep things from people like yourself..

You could of simply left your response as your original response yet you come back again and again with more off the wall comments. If you like the DSM/Evo crowd so much please.... Go back!
    +1
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

go out on blast like me? lol someone who made a sarcastic opinion and you didnt like it. and from people like me? what a communications technician who has a wife and a kid. good call better watch out, im horrifying

and i never said anything about liking a dsm/evo forum more, you attention *****, stop twisting my words, your acting like a crazy girlfriend. you dont get to take what people say how you want to, just because you want to

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tee2xf
    Last edited by johnsonroda27; 06-11-2012 at 09:36 PM.

oh and i might not be the brightest guy in the world but your excuse for why you have your mamas and your profession saying your a dbag, not really a good one.. if your real reasoning was so "people like me" couldnt see it, you could have done this crazy new thing that alot of people are doing, and leave it blank

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gat3by

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonroda27 View Post
    oh and i might not be the brightest guy in the world but your excuse for why you have your mamas and your profession saying your a dbag, not really a good one.. if your real reasoning was so "people like me" couldnt see it, you could have done this crazy new thing that alot of people are doing, and leave it blank

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gat3by
    Yes I could leave it blank.. But then people wouldnt know I was visiting your momma.

Yes I could leave it blank.. But then people wouldnt know I was visiting your momma.
    CLAMF

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: +1
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287

Jesus Christ I just want some rims!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobiasisfresh View Post
    Jesus Christ I just want some rims!!!!!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Rims!!! They spinnin, they spinnin!!!!!!

--Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

oh dayum lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123