For Sale SPT Catback, 4dr only. 08+WRX/STI/Impreza/Forester
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SPT Catback, 4dr only. 08+WRX/STI/Impreza/Forester within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD Hey guys, selling chongl's old SPT CBE so I can upgrade to 3' piping. It's in mint condition, stainless ...

Thumbs up SPT Catback, 4dr only. 08+WRX/STI/Impreza/Forester

SOLD

Hey guys, selling chongl's old SPT CBE so I can upgrade to 3' piping. It's in mint condition, stainless steel cleaner/polish done to the canisters and tips.

Condition 9/10

Asking $390 picked up, $420 meet somewhere in SoCal. $560 shipped. Anywhere U.S. Hawaii or international is extra.

Accept cash only, or money order.
    Have great feedback on ebay(koreandad11218 user name), my two honda accord forums. 25+ positive ratings. Positive rating 3gwrx and on nasioc. Same user name.

My paypal is not working because I'm switching from wells fargo to bank of america at the moment.. Taking too long.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
    Last edited by mista jc; 06-09-2012 at 04:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you interested in trading for a 3 inch catback exhaust?
    2008 Subaru WRX Premium WRB
    2007 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC converted to Turbocharged
    25psi and spinning tires daily
    SOLD 390 WHP

What kind? Name brand only, please. I'm hoping to sell this to upgrade to an Invidia n1 race titanium tip.

I have a Invidia n1 street. Just like the race, but with a resonator
    SOLD 390 WHP

Am trying to gather funds for the N1 race, titanium tip from my friend's STI he just sold. Dang, street vs race.. hmm haha

lol its still the same product, full 3inch through and through, it just has a resonator to help it sound cleaner. If you eventually get headers, you will want a resonator. I am just looking for something a little bit less noticiable and more "midnight" run friendly being a volunteer firefighter and all.
    SOLD 390 WHP

I heard more better reviews on race, The guy selling one, he's only 2 hrs from me. It's got 5k miles on it and asking low price since he sold the car. Unless yours is equal or better quality(NEWER) I'll have to pass.. Shipping two CBE both ways will be tricky as well..

I'll keep ya in mind, though.

lol i just bought mine a month ago, may 1000 miles on it. I like the volume and noise it produces, just sometimes its a little too loud. Not in a rush to get rid of it if at all. So I would go with the deal and if anything happens (it falls through) let me know, we can talk then.
    SOLD 390 WHP

What are the advantages to trading up from the SPT? Stock Vs. SPT Vs. 3" piping?
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

stock is 2.25inch piping but contains many resonators and restrictive parts. Spt is 2.5 inch piping until where it y's off, then its 3 inch. Invidia and other systems are true 3 inch, which equals more flow.
    SOLD 390 WHP

OK I have an SPT and really like its sound but am hoping to eventually get a Cobb tune. I know that I need an intake, down pipe, and exhaust to get the stage two tune. Would the SPT not be adequate for this? Would I need a more advanced catback?
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

spt is fine, some people prefer a full 3 inch for better flow.
    SOLD 390 WHP

Oh ok cool. I got no problem with the SPT as long as I can get a Stage two Access Port. <y plans for upgrades are intake down pipe and the Cobb tune. I would like to leave my exhaust if I could. Other than that I want some tints and maybe a new shifter and I think my WRX would be complete.
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

Yep, upgrading to 3' won't do much without a TBE. I'd assume a loss in torque and a gain in top end. At least with a stock turbo.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.