For Sale/Trade WTT: my 2012 sti headlight housing for your 2011 headlight housing (socal)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTT: my 2012 sti headlight housing for your 2011 headlight housing (socal) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; just testing waters here, im looking for the black housing headlights and wanted to see if someone who bought their ...

I Support ClubWRX

WTT: my 2012 sti headlight housing for your 2011 headlight housing (socal)

just testing waters here, im looking for the black housing headlights and wanted to see if someone who bought their car a year before I did wished they could have waited for the new ones.

My headlights have 5k on them and are in near perfect condition. Near perfect as in there are some very very faint nicks that are normal with the driving.

Headlights must have the projector as I have the factory HID and must be relatively the same condition. I'm located in Socal and willing to meet up for the trade pretty much anywhere in Torrance, Burbank, Ontario, Pasadena, OC, Irvine... or anywhere in between (its nice to have a 40mpg DD lol)

If you are out of state and interested, i wouldn't mind shipping. although a little sketchy since Paypal wouldn't be involved or any other insurance. I kinda don't want to do a trade with someone who has like 1 or 2 posts. I hope you understand.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump. Anyone?
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

Send a PM to T0rque - I'm pretty sure he's the one that said something like that in a thread a month or two ago... But I can't find it anymore. I was tempted to offer him a trade, too; I love the darker headlights, but the 2012 are so clean looking...
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by impretzel View Post
    (its nice to have a 40mpg DD lol)
    What's your DD? Obviously not the STI at 40 mpg!

I might be interested in a trade but not sure what the difference really is. Do you have photos of the two you can dig up to show the difference?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    What's your DD? Obviously not the STI at 40 mpg!

I might be interested in a trade but not sure what the difference really is. Do you have photos of the two you can dig up to show the difference?
    2012 Subaru WRX and STI research page: WRX, Premium, Limited, and STI, STI Limited, 4 door sedan, 5 door hatchback

See the 4th and 5th pictures on the page
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.