For Sale/Trade 04-07 STi and WRX Struts

This is a discussion on 04-07 STi and WRX Struts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Bought a full set of struts off a kid that said they were for an STi, and they dont fit. ...

04-07 STi and WRX Struts

Bought a full set of struts off a kid that said they were for an STi, and they dont fit. Im assuming they are off a wrx. The 2 bolts on the bottom of the front struts are closer together and not as wide as my OEM Sti struts. I have no use for them so if anybody wants them 150obo+ shipping. good shape, little rust. Can put my OEM STi springs on for no charge. can send pics if interested

Also, Have a set of STI rear struts with stock springs. One had a clunck every now and then but it didnt happen all the time.

I still have a full set of each but right now im using the 2 WRX rears and 2 front STI struts. I do have rce yellow springs on these. If anybody wants the full set i will have to wait until both of them are sold. Or will trade for good working condition coilovers for all 8 struts.

call/text 540-327-3873
    can send pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

PM'd
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...