Want To Buy UEL Headers for 2007 WRX.

This is a discussion on UEL Headers for 2007 WRX. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Show me what you got!...

UEL Headers for 2007 WRX.

Show me what you got!
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    For Sale: WRX UEL headers/uppipe, used, no cracks. Asking $180+ shipping OBO. These fit with either the ej205 oilpan or the ej257 oilpan.

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    For Sale: WRX UEL headers/uppipe, used, no cracks. Asking $180+ shipping OBO. These fit with either the ej205 oilpan or the ej257 oilpan.

What brand?
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

I've gotta tell you, I'm not sure, they were on the car when I bought it. I've looked around before and couldn't find any that really matched the design. I suppose they could be a one off set. Not many manufacturers do the one piece header uppipe like this.

I never had a problem with them, but when I decided to go rotated & EWG I needed to change.

I've gotta tell you, I'm not sure, they were on the car when I bought it. I've looked around before and couldn't find any that really matched the design. I suppose they could be a one off set. Not many manufacturers do the one piece header uppipe like this.

I never had a problem with them, but when I decided to go rotated & EWG I needed to change.
    That price is really tempting lol... Do you know how well they flow or if there are any gains to be had with them? the one piece design is really what i was looking for anyway. I have a guy who has an agency power header for a good price but this is hard to pass up lol.

Just as long as it's not that ebay crap lol.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

They seemed to flow well for me, although I don't really have anything solid to base that off of. Before I changed them out the car made 256whp and 306wtq on a heart breaker mustang dyno with a standard hybrid build and vf22 turbo.

I will say, they stick down further than the stock exhaust manifold. I did scrape them a few times when the car had coilovers because it was dropped to the ground. The wrap on the bottom is torn.. I wouldn't worry about rewrapping them though. I would just put some wire around it to hold it on place, but that's just me.

They seemed to flow well for me, although I don't really have anything solid to base that off of. Before I changed them out the car made 256whp and 306wtq on a heart breaker mustang dyno with a standard hybrid build and vf22 turbo.

I will say, they stick down further than the stock exhaust manifold. I did scrape them a few times when the car had coilovers because it was dropped to the ground. The wrap on the bottom is torn.. I wouldn't worry about rewrapping them though. I would just put some wire around it to hold it on place, but that's just me.
    No worries, i'm only lowered about 1 1/2"- 2" and have a ton of clearance, so it shouldn't be an issue.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    VOTE FOR US NOW!