For Sale Stock 2011 tires for sale, 2,000 miles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stock 2011 tires for sale, 2,000 miles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I will check it out tomorrow or Tuesday and let you know, hopefully it's not too bad! Originally Posted by ...

I will check it out tomorrow or Tuesday and let you know, hopefully it's not too bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu View Post
    I am very interested!! Shipping to Ft. Lauderdale, 33317...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will check out what shipping would cost me- pics should be on this thread down below, let me know if you can't see them for some reason...I'm not sure if I have anything to measure tread depth in 32nd's unfortunately...I got the car in mid-september and the tires came off right after our Halloween snowstorm up here. They were basically only on in cool temperatures through the break in period while I was driving it like an old lady anyway, right around 2,000 miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmithoffshore View Post
    yes i would pay 400 but need to see what shipping would cost to texas and would need to see pics

Please verify that the tires have no damage to the sidewalls, no punctures patches or plugs.
    The cost of shipping to zip 78028 and how can I pay you for the tires and shipping.
    Kevin Smith (Smitty)

I found out if The tires fit my rims. It won't. Thanks, good luck with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Your 2010 has the same width rims as his car. I don't know why you think these are wider than your stock tires. These should be the same exact size...
    Negative.. they are not the same. Would be nice if they were actually.

The 08-10 wheels are 17x7 with a 225 width tire, the 11+ are 17x8 and 235 width tire.

Thus why a lot of us 8-10 owners are out looking for 11+ takeoff wheels.

getting a 235 onto a 7" wide wheel is possible but may have negative impacts on handling.
    Need at least a 7.5" to 8.5" wheel for 235mm width tires to fit properly. You can squeeze the tire on a narrower wheel but it may not have the result you're after.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12