For Sale Thule Fit Kit 1210 Subaru Impreza Sedan/Estate 01-07 For Roof Rack
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thule Fit Kit 1210 Subaru Impreza Sedan/Estate 01-07 For Roof Rack within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a Thule 1210 Fit Kit for 480 Traverse and 480R Traverse Foot Pack for sale. I recently purchased ...

Thule Fit Kit 1210 Subaru Impreza Sedan/Estate 01-07 For Roof Rack

I have a Thule 1210 Fit Kit for 480 Traverse and 480R Traverse Foot Pack for sale. I recently purchased a roof rack for my Jetta and this fit kit would not work for me. I purchased my rack from someone who had it on their Impreza and I just ordered the correct fit kit for me. They will fit Subaru Impreza 4 dr Sedan 01-07, Subaru Impreza 5 dr Estate 01-07, and Saab 9-2X 5dr Estate 04-06. This fit kit would be perfect for someone that is looking to purchase a used Thule Roof Rack for their vehicle where it comes with the incorrect fit kit. This includes the rubber feet (4), metal brackets (4), and instructions for the 1210 kit. Everything you need!

Here is a link to the actual product: THULE 1210 Fit Kit - Eastern Mountain Sports

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. This is my first time on here as I do not own an Impreza, I have a Jetta and S2000. If you would like to see my 100% positive feedback you can look up my name on Ebay (nabmotorsports). I am also paypal verified. You can also look up my transactions on S2Ki.com.

I am asking $55 shipped USPS priority same day shipping once payment is made.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump! Make offer!

Bump! Find a nice, cheap kit on your local Craigslist and buy these!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump! I still have this!

Bump! Anyone get a rack for Christmas?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.