Want To Buy AC Parts

This is a discussion on AC Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I recently just bought an 06 sti and it doesnt have AC was wondering if anyone had parts they were ...

AC Parts

I recently just bought an 06 sti and it doesnt have AC was wondering if anyone had parts they were willing to sell or if you know of a good place to get them for a decent price I need all of the parts for it. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've got a lot of it still from my part out, minus the compressor. Give me a parts list of what all you need, and your zip, (maybe make me an offer), and I'll see what I've got. Off the top of my head there's the condenser, radiator and high and low pressure lines...
    -Geoff

'02 WRB WRX Wagon
    '04 Silver MINI

Buy my Stuff!!! http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/person...-part-out.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie 02 View Post
    I've got a lot of it still from my part out, minus the compressor. Give me a parts list of what all you need, and your zip, (maybe make me an offer), and I'll see what I've got. Off the top of my head there's the condenser, radiator and high and low pressure lines...
    I would need everything for the AC I know the lines compressor and the condenser. Are there any other parts needed for it?? Haven't researched it much have only had the car 2 weeks so still not sure what's all needed and my zip is 45030

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah52 View Post
    I would need everything for the AC I know the lines compressor and the condenser. Are there any other parts needed for it?? Haven't researched it much have only had the car 2 weeks so still not sure what's all needed and my zip is 45030
    I'm assuming it had A/C at some point and it was removed for whatever reason? If that's the case then you've probably still got the evaporator core in the HVAC unit up underneath your dash. Or you would hope so, that's a gigantic PITA to get to and involves the removal of your entire dash.

This probably what you need:

I have all of this except the compressor (which I just sold for $150) I can sell you the those lines and the condenser for $200 + $60 shipping, if you don't mind picking it up at your local Greyhound Terminal, otherwise something like UPS will be considerably more to your door.
    -Geoff

'02 WRB WRX Wagon
    '04 Silver MINI

Buy my Stuff!!! http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/person...-part-out.html

I've got a bunch of those parts too, just not the compressor and a couple of lines.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie 02 View Post
    I'm assuming it had A/C at some point and it was removed for whatever reason? If that's the case then you've probably still got the evaporator core in the HVAC unit up underneath your dash. Or you would hope so, that's a gigantic PITA to get to and involves the removal of your entire dash.

This probably what you need:

I have all of this except the compressor (which I just sold for $150) I can sell you the those lines and the condenser for $200 + $60 shipping, if you don't mind picking it up at our local Greyhound Terminal, otherwise something like UPS will be considerably more to your door.
    Would u be willing to do it all for 230?? And I've never shipped through graygound how does that work? And how would u want the payment

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    I've got a bunch of those parts too, just not the compressor and a couple of lines.
    So u have the lines and condenser also??