For Sale 2008 + Cobb Access Port unmarried $490 shipping included
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2008 + Cobb Access Port unmarried 0 shipping included within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just recently Sold my 09 WRX so I need to get rid of some of the things I have ...

2008 + Cobb Access Port unmarried $490 shipping included

I just recently Sold my 09 WRX so I need to get rid of some of the things I have for it. I still have original Box and like I said, its unmarried. A few maps already loaded. Pretty much every map that you'd need 91 OCT and 93 OCT stage 1 and 2 so on and so fourth. I will have to look for the USB wire. I have it somewhere my wife just likes to miss place things.

Only used it 4 times.

$490 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Pay Pal. PM me if you're interested. I can post pictures as well.

Located in TX
    Pick up available if you're near by.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Clearvue View Post
    I just recently Sold my 09 WRX so I need to get rid of some of the things I have for it. I still have original Box and like I said, its unmarried. A few maps already loaded. Pretty much every map that you'd need 91 OCT and 93 OCT stage 1 and 2 so on and so fourth. I will have to look for the USB wire. I have it somewhere my wife just likes to miss place things.

Only used it 4 times.

$490 and I'll pay shipping to lower 48. Pay Pal. PM me if you're interested. I can post pictures as well.

Located in TX
    Pick up available if you're near by.
    Where in Texas are you located? Anywhere near Lubbock?

Got the Cobb AP unit last night. It came with everything mentioned - I read that they no longer pack the CDs with the unit so it was a complete system. Quick and easy transaction!

The 2012 maps are loaded - just waiting til this afternoon for the installation.

Thanks again Clearvue!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.