For Sale 08+ impreza/wrx/sti HID conversion from The Retrofit Source. TRUE HID CONVERSION!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08+ impreza/wrx/sti HID conversion from The Retrofit Source. TRUE HID CONVERSION!!!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Want HID lighting? want it done properly without blinding other drivers? want HID Hi-beam and Lo-Beams? I am selling a ...

08+ impreza/wrx/sti HID conversion from The Retrofit Source. TRUE HID CONVERSION!!!!!

Want HID lighting? want it done properly without blinding other drivers? want HID Hi-beam and Lo-Beams?

I am selling a complet bi-xenon retrofit from The Retrofit Source. here is the direct link to their site for all the technical info -

Morimoto Retro-Quik System - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

i Installed this kit in my headlights for 3 days before switching to factory OEM STI HID's (got an insanely cheap deal)

i then removed this kit and now it is ready for you.

this retrofit kit sells for $330 from TRS!!!

option 1 - purchase just the it for $240 - i will provide you with any information you need to do the install yourself.

here are the details of what your getting;

2x Morimoto Mini Bi-xenon projectors (D2S)
    2x Morimoto HID Ballasts (*Subaru Impreza Kit comes with new Matsushi ta Gen IV ballasts*)
    1x Ballast Test Lead
    Ballast mounting hardware
    2x Morimoto 3Five HID bulbs 4300K
    2x Laser Cut Brackets & Zinc Hardware
    1x Relay wire harness

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!

still fs?

Is this still for sale???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey i'm interested is this still for sale? and where are you located?

do you have the oem halogen headlights i can buy off of you? i'm looking for 2008-2011 blackhousing headlights since i have a 2012

Good luck. I've been asking about this for a couple weeks. No answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.