For Sale For Sale Subaru Outback Alloy Rims and Toyo Tires

This is a discussion on For Sale Subaru Outback Alloy Rims and Toyo Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The wheels are off a 2004 Outback Limited Wagon. I sold the wagon in the winter with the winter tires. ...

For Sale Subaru Outback Alloy Rims and Toyo Tires

The wheels are off a 2004 Outback Limited Wagon. I sold the wagon in the winter with the winter tires. The new owner did not want these alloy tires and rims.

These are factory Subaru alloy Rims and not after-markets.

The Tires are Toyo TPT all season tires with a 100,000 km wear out warranty
    Language Redirect | Toyo Tires

These replacement tires were purchased in 2006 from the Subaru dealership and have only been used in the summer and fall seasons (I had winter tires), remaining tread life is approximately 50%.
    The tire size is 225/60r/16. This should fit most all Outback’s and some Foresters models.

Overall, the rims and tires are in good condition. No major gauges, rust or air leakage. Car was driven by a senior citizen since purchased.

Asking price is $1,000 or best offer.
    Cash only, no cheques, no Paypal and no electronic payments/transfers.

Also for sale is a Donut compact spare tire, never used. Tire sits in the trunk of wagon. Size 145/80r/16. Will include if everything is purchased together otherwise asking price is $50.00

Please e-mail me with any questions. Additional pictures are available.

Frank
    Cell 416-930-5094
    Email: 2004subaruoutback@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tire1a.jpg   Tire 2a.jpg   Tire 3a.jpg   Tire 4a.jpg   4 Tires.jpg