Want To Buy dp exhaust and kartboy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on dp exhaust and kartboy within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey everyone i'm new to this forum so havent quite gotten the hang of using it yet, i'm a bit ...

dp exhaust and kartboy

hey everyone i'm new to this forum so havent quite gotten the hang of using it yet, i'm a bit short on money as i'm sure a lot of us are now a days especially. i'm looking for some used parts in good shape of course, i'm in mass keep that in mind and i'm looking for catted dp invidia,perrins,cobb something reputable for quality and low noise. i'm also looking for exhaust so far from what i've seen the invidia q300 suits me best it seems to be the quietest 3" and i'm looking to stay as quiet as possible. i have and 11 sedan i'm also looking for kartboy short shifter and to see if anyone would be willing to trade me an sti winged trunk for my trunk with the lip or wrx wing i have a limited, the color of the car is white. please p.m. as again i'm not good at using this site just yet. thank you guys in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got a perrin catted dp and axle back from my m8y 2009wrx sedan and I got the cold air intake and inlet email me at xsubie88x@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.