For Sale JDM HID Headlights WITH!!! Cabin adjustable switch!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on JDM HID Headlights WITH!!! Cabin adjustable switch! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of 02-03 Bugeye Cabin Adjustable JDM HID Headlights that I sm selling. Doing a blobeye swap ...

Thumbs up JDM HID Headlights WITH!!! Cabin adjustable switch!

I have a set of 02-03 Bugeye Cabin Adjustable JDM HID Headlights that I sm selling. Doing a blobeye swap . Headlights look and work perfect except the driver side has a random sliver of black plastic that broke inside. Lens is perfext, housing is perfect, not really noticable regardless. Have abdolutely no idea how thr hell a piece inside would break like that but it is. Can txt photos. These go for around $800+ with the cabin switch and wiring. Since the only thing wrong with them is little piece of black sliver missing, i'll do $600 shipped. Would keep them if I hadnt decided to upgrade the front. Thanks!

Picture of the chip on the inside. Its black so it goes un noticed but it is flawed. If you were that worred about it, you could bake em, fix it, paint em and reseal em for something a little different. Or buy a driverside? Just some ideas.
    Last edited by 555*; 03-27-2012 at 06:51 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I am guessing since you stated your doing a blobeye swap that these headlights fit an 02-03 but you should specify. Also, pics would help and lastly you dont need to do up your phone # like that, this isnt craigslist. Goodluck with sale.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Good points. I updated it

So if these are JDM headlights then the light pattern is designed for right-hand drive?

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^Unless they've been converted, then yes, the beam pattern will be RHD.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Yes. I had them max adjusted to the right. I was never flashed. They are height adjustable from inside the car so the beam cut off can be brought down so that you don't burn anyones retinas. They are bright and beat the hell out of the stock ones i have back in now (selling these to help pay off the credit card from buying the new front :/)

SOLD!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.