For Sale 17" Advan Siena II (3 piece) rims

This is a discussion on 17" Advan Siena II (3 piece) rims within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of 17X7" Advan Siena II wheels (ET51) for sale. Wheels have been in storage for a ...

Smile 17" Advan Siena II (3 piece) rims

I have a set of 17X7" Advan Siena II wheels (ET51) for sale. Wheels have been in storage for a while and need the lips redone or powder coated/painted. NO dents, no marks on the faces. $600+ shipping!! That id a steal for any 3 piece wheels. Get them out of my shed. Quickest way to get in touch with me is via txt @ 410-610-716seven.

Last edited by 555*; 04-19-2012 at 10:17 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

TRADES CONSIDERED!

bump

$600!!! These need to go. Thats cheaper than crap i see on craigslist in worse shape. These are perfect BUT the tarnish on the lips.

I Support ClubWRX
    That doesn't sound uninteresting, but maybe people are apprehensive without seeing the blemishes first. If you have a way of posting close-ups that might help the cause. Good luck.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    That doesn't sound uninteresting, but maybe people are apprehensive without seeing the blemishes first. If you have a way of posting close-ups that might help the cause. Good luck.
    It a pain to upload pics on to the forum from my phone. I have them on my phone if anyone is really that interested. They need to be painted, powdercoated, rechromed regardless. Pictures arent really going to help. But you can take the lips off and have them done without having to do the whole wheel which is much cheaper and easier.
    Last edited by 555*; 04-26-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Bump