For Sale 2011 Wrx Rims With TPMS Sensor, Centercaps, and Tires
Results 1 to 8 of 8

This is a discussion on 2011 Wrx Rims With TPMS Sensor, Centercaps, and Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; sold!...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48

    2011 Wrx Rims With TPMS Sensor, Centercaps, and Tires

    sold!
    Last edited by SubrinaIsMyCar; 07-04-2012 at 05:43 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    15
    what state do you live in and what color are they

  4. #3
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,518
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vradatti View Post
    what state do you live in and what color are they
    orange county is in california and the wheels are stock gunmetal color.


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  5. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thanks pal.

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    48
    upupup

  7. #6
    Registered User jas280z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    97
    Just as a heads up, there is an Orange County in NY as well. That is where I would have assumed as that is what people mean when they say Orange County around here.

  8. #7
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,518
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jas280z View Post
    Just as a heads up, there is an Orange County in NY as well. That is where I would have assumed as that is what people mean when they say Orange County around here.
    understood, but before orange county choppers arrived the world didnt know of orange county new york. The world has always known orange county, california..


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  9. #8
    Moderator rage-wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yonkers/NYC
    Posts
    10,793
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    understood, but before orange county choppers arrived the world didnt know of orange county new york. The world has always known orange county, california..
    Hey,quit hating on our Orange county.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

    The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread


    Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •