For Sale full catless magnaflow exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on full catless magnaflow exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; yo i have a full catless magnaflow exhaust im trying to get rid of. it was on my 2010 wrx ...

full catless magnaflow exhaust

yo i have a full catless magnaflow exhaust im trying to get rid of. it was on my 2010 wrx for about 3 months until i decided to just straight pipe it so now i have no reason for it anymore and tryin to get rid of it. im selling it for $550 OBO so let me knowww if your interested :] thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    magnaflow has a downpipe?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

naw just the exhaust

Is it for a hatch? Got any pics of it? Interested let me know thanks

naw its for a 4 door

/Users/macuser/Desktop/imagejpeg952_12.jpg

anddd im not really sure how to post pictures up here.. if u could tell me how id be more then happy to put a pic up

Get a photobucket account. Upload pics to it. Scroll over uploaded pic and click bottom link (img) and paste it in here. Voila!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.