For Sale K&N 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake 2008-2012
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on K&N 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake 2008-2012 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold!! Thanks Christian. I am selling my almost brand new K&N. Has like 50 miles on it........you may ask why ...

K&N 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake 2008-2012

Sold!! Thanks Christian.

I am selling my almost brand new K&N. Has like 50 miles on it........you may ask why.....I thought it made the car sound great, but the wife did not... So my loss is your gain. Asking $200 plus shipping. I will eat the paypal fees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k&n-cold-air-intake-2008-subaru-impreza-wrx.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	103244
    Last edited by 2011_WRX_Limited; 03-23-2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No interest??????? ...... Make me an offer.

Is there anybody out there?

back to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011_WRX_Limited View Post
    I am selling my almost brand new K&N. Has like 50 miles on it........you may ask why.....I thought it made the car sound great, but the wife did not... So my loss is your gain. Asking $200 plus shipping. I will eat the paypal fees.
    [/ATTACH]

Will this work with the Cobb?

Unfortunately is won't work with any of the stage tunes. You could get a custom tune with the intake and would be sweet.
    I just sold mine because I bought the Cobb and they said stock intake only.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011_WRX_Limited View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k&n-cold-air-intake-2008-subaru-impreza-wrx.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	103244
    Awesome intake. I just put one of these on my 2012 and it runs and sounds great! GLWS
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

Quote Originally Posted by pennektj View Post
    Unfortunately is won't work with any of the stage tunes. You could get a custom tune with the intake and would be sweet.
    I just sold mine because I bought the Cobb and they said stock intake only.
    You could always flash a custom map with your Cobb. Check out Torqued Performance maps. They are even better than Cobbs and can be flashed using a Cobb. Plus it's only 80 bucks
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

The Hypertech Max Energy Sport comes with a tune for the K & N. There may be others out there, but I am not sure. The Hypertech is far cheaper then the Cobb. Advance Speed Shop has the Hypertech for $386.99 plus another %5 off.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.