For Sale 2009 Factory Navigation and iPod interface
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2009 Factory Navigation and iPod interface within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All - I have a factory navigation head unit and iPod interface that I just pulled out of my 2009 ...

2009 Factory Navigation and iPod interface

All -

I have a factory navigation head unit and iPod interface that I just pulled out of my 2009 WRX 5 door.
    The unit worked perfectly and is in great shape.

The only thing that is missing is the cable that goes from the iPod interface to the iPod (run through the center console and I haven't pulled it apart to get it out).

I am selling this for two reasons...
    1. I don't need it and would like to get a couple bucks for it
    2. There is no point in it sitting around my house when someone else could use it.

I would like to get $400 for both of them together and I will pay for the shipping in the US.

Also have a K&N Typhoon intake I am selling ($150) (I went to a stage 1 cobb map which requires the stock intake). No CEL's and the sound was great.

Thanks!
    Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

PM'd for Intake yesterday. I'll shoot you my number there as well if text pics work best.

K&N intake is SOLD... still have the factory navigation. MAKE AN OFFER

I Support ClubWRX
    Toss up a picture of the navi so we know which one it is.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

I can hear the intake noise now and also my wife going WTF would you do that to your car for....and then her going ahh **** slow down, I get it I get it!

Is this plug and play for 2009 wrx non-nav? Interested.

I can't be sure because I haven't seen the wiring harness for a non nav 2009.
    I can tell you that there were three things I unplugged from the back of the unit that makes me believe that the unit will be plug and play:

1. Antenna - I assume that is a standard in both
    2. Steering Wheel controls - is assume those are standard as well, especially since I didn't have blu tooth in mine car.
    3. the Factory wiring harness - I can only assume this is standard because Crutchfield sent me a male version to wire the new system in and didn't ask which I needed.

Unfortunately I can't be absolutely certain... so I would rely on you to make sure it will fit you application.
    I am 99% sure it is plug and play... perhaps someone else on the forum could help us out?

Let me know if you are still interested...

How much just for navi?

How about $325 shipped... and for $325 shipped I will throw in the iPod interface for free (I don't want to go through the trouble of selling it.

Here are some pictures of the Navigation unit.
    It is a bit dusty, but in great shape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120323_074031.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	103487

Name:	IMG_20120323_074101.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	103488

Name:	IMG_20120323_074108.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	103489

I'll give u the 6 disc cd player and plus cash for the navi unit

not interested in a trade... I just pulled it to put a complete aftermarket system in, so I have no use for the stock one (mine or yours).
    Sorry.

hey... is it up for sale for $325 for navi and ipod?... are you willing to ship to Toronto Canada?

pm sent.

Both are sold.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.