For Trade Cobb 3" SS Catback Exhaust

This is a discussion on Cobb 3" SS Catback Exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to trade my cobb 3" ss catback exhaust for something a little bit louder....Magnaflow or Invidia, something along those ...

Cobb 3" SS Catback Exhaust

Looking to trade my cobb 3" ss catback exhaust for something a little bit louder....Magnaflow or Invidia, something along those lines. Looking for a straight up trade. I am located in South Orange County. The exhaust is currently on my car, so possibly it could be a exhaust swap/install day, hah.

I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow.
    2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    2004 WRX

whoooo

I really would like this, but only need the axle back...any way of negotiating ?

do you have an axle back that you want to trade?
    2004 WRX

Magna flow 2.5 it was installed about 1000 miles or about 1 year ago. I have 4 inch all the way back, previous owner didn't want to set off car alarms. I want to disrupt dealerships.

Edit. It's plenty throaty, but my girl has a no name axle back and it rattles the windows when shes at my crib, not from pingy-ness or whine, but from how deep it is. Mine now is sleeper status and I'm throwing down 400 at my wheels.

any pics? of the pipes
    2004 WRX

why are u west coast? im lookin to trade my invidia n1 for a cobb or quieter. <nj
    03 wagon: prodrive p7s, cobb stg 2 w/ SSP tune tweaks, AVO inlet, TXS stealth back w/ magnaflow axleback(aka too quiet), perrin short throw, lowering springs, autometer clock pod w/ pro comp ultralite gauges, car seats with future drivers in the back.