For Sale Chargespeed Carbon Type 2 front lip for 2004-2005 STi/ or Impreza with STi splitters

This is a discussion on Chargespeed Carbon Type 2 front lip for 2004-2005 STi/ or Impreza with STi splitters within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale an authentic chargespeed bottom line type two carbon front lip for a 2004-2005 Subaru STi/Impreza with ...

Chargespeed Carbon Type 2 front lip for 2004-2005 STi/ or Impreza with STi splitters

I have for sale an authentic chargespeed bottom line type two carbon front lip for a 2004-2005 Subaru STi/Impreza with STi splitters. *The reason I'm selling is because I live in the city of Chicago where dodging pot holes and speed humps is a part time job and it was inevitable that it would get cracked. *There are some minor scratches on the bottom side of lip but none are visible when installed. *Local pickup is preferred but I am willing to ship. *Asking price is $400 plus shipping. *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pictures installed: