For Sale 60mm omori boost EGT, Wedge bracket, Interior trim
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 60mm omori boost EGT, Wedge bracket, Interior trim within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 60mm Omori Boost gauge with peak hold in imperial units, yellow needles green backlit (2002-2003 interior gauge matching models). Mint ...

60mm omori boost EGT, Wedge bracket, Interior trim

60mm Omori Boost gauge with peak hold in imperial units, yellow needles green backlit (2002-2003 interior gauge matching models). Mint no scratches. All wiring, instructions and boxes included. Only missing the nipple for the EGT sensor. Probably a $1.00 fitting. $180 shipped obo

2 pod A-pillar which fits the 60mm gauges for an 02-03 not sure if applicable to later models. $30 shipped or combo deal with the gauges for $200 shipped total.

02-03 Interior trim pieces including cup holder. These are brand new and were pulled for the CF faux trim when the car was purchased. $75 shipped for all or hit me with some offers on individual parts.

4 stock 03 door handles. $40 shipped.

Drivers side Wedge Engineering Bracket (part#2038, 01-07 wrx/sti/impreza, 01-04 Forrester) for recaros, etc. I had an SRD in my old 03 wrx years ago with this bracket. $75 shipped. no pics, sorry, it's mint.

If you're in san diego, I can meet you if you'd like to check anything out.

pics can be seen here: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2316561
    Last edited by protocol_droid; 03-02-2012 at 08:57 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump for lower pricing

If this is still available, can anyone say if the pillar this fits a 04 wrx?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadian View Post
    If this is still available, can anyone say if the pillar this fits a 04 wrx?
    It should fit fine.

02-07 WRX & STI Auto Meter A-Pillar Gauge Pods: JSC Speed

check the dual version a-pillar

Ok, I'm planning on buying my car in a couple hours, and my damn aftermarket boost guage is glued to my dash. I'll have to figure out what size gauge it is and get back to you if it will fit. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.