For Sale Oil Temperature Sensor (PN: H5010FC025)

This is a discussion on Oil Temperature Sensor (PN: H5010FC025) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've got a brand new oil temperature sensor (PN: H5010FC025) for sale. I chased it down across all Subaru dealers ...

Exclamation Oil Temperature Sensor (PN: H5010FC025)

I've got a brand new oil temperature sensor (PN: H5010FC025) for sale. I chased it down across all Subaru dealers in the USA and got the very last one back in 2010. You can't get them unless you buy the gauge pack now.

I'll throw in the extra 10 drain plug gaskets (the sensor has one as well) for free.

Let me know if you are interested .. you can see it here:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sensor is new and still available. $175 OBO.

Is this sensor still available? Give me quote including postage to East Africa. Can pay by Paypal, or Credit Card.

Quote Originally Posted by jbadnews View Post
    Is this sensor still available? Give me quote including postage to East Africa. Can pay by Paypal, or Credit Card.
    Hi, the sensor is still available, but I am only looking for buyers in the USA. I wouldn't even know how to figure out how to calculate shipping to "East Africa". Somalia, Tanzania, Kenya, etc?

Thanks.

Understood. I have a bro who lives in Washington DC, I can use that as a hop. Can we take this offline, on email? I am on jbadnews@yahoo.com.

The sensor has been sold.