For sale is an Arctic Silver 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 5MT

Note, the car NEEDS A NEW ENGINE but the rest of the car is solid. I am offering this up before having the motor rebuilt/swapped myself.

The car is a one-owner vehicle with 70,xxx miles, never raced, never wrecked, well-maintained - the engine recently spun a bearing out of the blue but has never had mechanical issues before (the engine hasn't been pulled, it may or may not be reusable for a build). All service records and receipts are included. Included in the price are all aftermarket parts.

Basics: 5 spd manual, Arctic silver with a 2-tone gray/black interior, winter package with heated seats/mirrors/wipers, 2 tone gray/black interior, 6 disc changer

Upgrades include: Cobb Accessport V1- currently at Stage 2 93 Octane, Megan Racing up-pipe, TurboXS downpipe and 3" Stealth Back exhaust, TurboXS high-flow cat, Remus oval-tipped muffler, K&N panel, drilled & slotted Brembo rotors, Whiteline Quick Release rear strut brace, Megan Racing street series coilovers (only a few months old), 18" Enkei RPM2 wheels, tinted windows, K&N filter, HID retrofit

Please note that the car is not to be parted out and I cannot accept trades, sorry!

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions!