For Sale 2005 9-2X Aero - Stage 2, No Motor - $4500
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on 2005 9-2X Aero - Stage 2, No Motor - 00 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is an Arctic Silver 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 5MT Note, the car NEEDS A NEW ENGINE but the ...

2005 9-2X Aero - Stage 2, No Motor - $4500

For sale is an Arctic Silver 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero 5MT

Note, the car NEEDS A NEW ENGINE but the rest of the car is solid. I am offering this up before having the motor rebuilt/swapped myself.

The car is a one-owner vehicle with 70,xxx miles, never raced, never wrecked, well-maintained - the engine recently spun a bearing out of the blue but has never had mechanical issues before (the engine hasn't been pulled, it may or may not be reusable for a build). All service records and receipts are included. Included in the price are all aftermarket parts.

Basics: 5 spd manual, Arctic silver with a 2-tone gray/black interior, winter package with heated seats/mirrors/wipers, 2 tone gray/black interior, 6 disc changer

Upgrades include: Cobb Accessport V1- currently at Stage 2 93 Octane, Megan Racing up-pipe, TurboXS downpipe and 3" Stealth Back exhaust, TurboXS high-flow cat, Remus oval-tipped muffler, K&N panel, drilled & slotted Brembo rotors, Whiteline Quick Release rear strut brace, Megan Racing street series coilovers (only a few months old), 18" Enkei RPM2 wheels, tinted windows, K&N filter, HID retrofit

Please note that the car is not to be parted out and I cannot accept trades, sorry!

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions!
    2005 Saab 9-2X Aero - Arctic Silver
    CobbAP - Stage 2 93 Octane/TurboXS Stealthback/Remus oval tip muffler/Megan UP
    18" Enkei RPM2s/Whiteline Quick Release/ Kartboy Bushings/Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers
    13.41@105.6mph (Gtech - before uppipe)

2008 Porsche Cayman S - Meteor Gray
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Will you sell just the rear strut brace?

Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy) SD_GR's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    This thread is from 2012.
    Les jeux sont faits.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    This thread is from 2012.
    Haha, my bad. Thanks

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.