For Sale GTSpec Front Strut Tower Bar for 2008-2012 WRX/STI

This is a discussion on GTSpec Front Strut Tower Bar for 2008-2012 WRX/STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; + shipping (or local meetup/pickup for MD/DC/No.VA) Online retail price is 0+. I've had it on my '11 WRX ...

I Support ClubWRX

GTSpec Front Strut Tower Bar for 2008-2012 WRX/STI

$90 + shipping (or local meetup/pickup for MD/DC/No.VA)

Online retail price is $160+.

I've had it on my '11 WRX for approximately 10k miles, and it works great. There are a couple minor scratches here and there (my PW TMIC rubbed it on the under side during removals/re-installs), but nothing major.

Note: The steel end plates that bolt to the strut towers, which are normally blue (see link), have been painted black with a high-quality engine enamel. It looks great, especially if you like GTSpec, but don't really like the multi-colored blue/green that they used.

See vendor pics here: http://www.rallysportdirect.com/GTSp...trut-Tower-Bar

See pics of it on my car here (before painting end plates black, of course):
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/member...-bay-1-12.html

The GTSpec Front Strut Bar for the 2008+ GR series Subaru Impreza. Extremely light yet incredibly durable, GTSPEC's newly designed Type-D Aluminum Strut Tower Bar weighs in at a scant 5.5 pounds, yet exceeds the demands of even the most discriminating consumer. Constructed with hollow-quad-wall design, the Military-Grade 6063 Aluminum Strut Bars provide increased rigidity and improved handling without adding unnecessary weight to the front of the vehicle and incorporates steel end plates. Installation is straight-forward and can be done with the use of basic hand tools.
    Last edited by lokey; 02-17-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Price drop; I'll take $90. Just posted to NAZIOC, so if you're interested, act fast. I obviously like this forum more, so I'll give due preference.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread

still available?

I Support ClubWRX
    nah, sold.

Greg

Build Thread