For Sale/Trade 02 wrx part out, no motor, no trans!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 02 wrx part out, no motor, no trans! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; No motor, not trans., no ecu, no turbo. I have most everything else. Will consider working out a trade for ...

02 wrx part out, no motor, no trans!

No motor, not trans., no ecu, no turbo. I have most everything else. Will consider working out a trade for aftermarket parts for 2002-03 Wrx. Looking mainly for Cobb access port.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What all do you have?
    I need the trim that goes around radio.

Do you have those little black console caps? The ones that in a row under your cruise button. I need 4.
    2004 Impreza Outback Sport - Sold
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold
    2006 SGM WRX - 400AWHP - Mods

My 2006 Build

I have the complete interior and lots of other odds and ends' including some driveline parts(brakes, complete rearend..... I do have the radio trim piece. I believe I do have the blank covers(ill check and post tomorrow)

How much for it?

How much for the radio trim?

What color is the car?

Im assuming its a sedan?

You are talking about the plastic piece that just clips in, not the whole bezel, correct? If so, 20$ + shipping from ct, I will send it cheap as possible (flat rate box). The car is a silver wagon, at this point the only exterior parts left are striped rolling chassis with all 5 doors. Parts going quickly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	utecremote1.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	102284

The cap all the way to the right. I was needing 4 untampered ones. Can you help me out?
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold

My 2006 Build

If they are the same as the ones in front of the center console I have 5 of them, if not I have the one your talking about, I just have to find it.

To be honest with you guys, I have a ton of parts sitting in a storage unit. I finally after 4 years bought another car.( unfortunately wrecked first one) And now I'm trying to get rid of the parts from it and from a parts car I bought. So If anyone needs anything other than the parts I said previously, please ask. I'm tired of paying a storage bill. I do have the a usdm ej20 that came with the parts car, the. Heads are off of it, I never looked into what is actually wrong with it, I bought it the way it sits. also I have a ver. 7 that was in a fire. I was going to rebuild, if anyone is looking for parts from that, I may be interested in selling( no turbo, no ecu, no intercooler)

Send me a pic of the ones you have to soon2spool@yahoo.
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold

My 2006 Build

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328878044.032369.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	102313
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328878078.070486.jpg  

I'll give you $15 for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.