I have a custom Boost gauge for sale its 2 5/8" brand new in the box. It was custom made for me by Speed Hut, its there revolution series gauge with dual peak recall. It has a silver bezel, black Dial with red lettering and white needle. I had the STI emblem added to the gauge dial ($25 option) and lights red as well.

$200 shipped.

Boost Gauge, Revolution Gauges Series by SpeedHut

Designed for the discriminating custom car builder looking for the ultimate in custom quality, easy to read 2-5/8 in. electronic Boost gauge.

An internal microprocessor controls the needle movement through a digital stepper motor. The high torque of the stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement without vibration in all race conditions.

Military/medical grade electronic (.5-4.5v) pressure transducer(sensor) is included with the gauge for highest accuracy.

Setable warning LED allows you to set both low and high warning points.

Peak recall memory shows maximum peak AND low peak that occured.

A super thin (easy for gauge pods) composite carbon case design allows easy mounting in tight locations. Can be mounted in 2-1/16 in. or 2-5/8 in. gauge hole. Can be mounted in 2-1/16 in. gauge pod.

Bright annodized solid Aluminum bezel of your color choice!

A unique Spin lock ring is included for ease of installation and a total custom look.