For Sale So Cal: 2011 WRX Stage 2 part-out (Perrin, AEM, H&R, SMY, ProSport, Apexi, OEM)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on So Cal: 2011 WRX Stage 2 part-out (Perrin, AEM, H&R, SMY, ProSport, Apexi, OEM) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Located in Anaheim CA 92808. Local pickup preferred but I am willing to ship any of this (minus the sideskirts). ...

So Cal: 2011 WRX Stage 2 part-out (Perrin, AEM, H&R, SMY, ProSport, Apexi, OEM)

Located in Anaheim CA 92808. Local pickup preferred but I am willing to ship any of this (minus the sideskirts).

I have the following parts for sale off my 2011 Subaru WRX base hatchback. All parts have at the very most 12k miles on them, most around 8k miles.

Most items have some pics located here: [Photobucket]

1. Apexi EL II series control unit - Complete in box. Control unit and all 3 gauges for $200.
    2. Apexi EL II series Boost gauge (60mm) - Complete.
    3. Apexi EL II series EGT gauge (60mm) - Missing EGT bung.
    4. Apexi EL II series Fuel Pressure gauge (60mm) - Complete.
    5. AEM UEGO controller - Older style controller which should still work fine but the gauge is broken. $25 sold as-is.
    6. Garmin Street Pilot c330 nav - Comes with cig adapter and suction cup mount which is not pictured. $30.
    7. 2002 Subaru WRX sedan OEM sideskirts - Black, includes both. Will not ship. $30 OBO picked up.

SOLD ITEMS:
    • H&R Coilovers
    • Perrin cat-back exhaust
    • Perrin downpipe
    • Perrin 25mm front sway bar
    • Perrin 22mm rear sway bar
    • Perrin drop-in filter
    • Kartboy endlinks
    • AEM cold air intake
    • SMYCluster
    • ProSport EVO Boost and Volt Gauges (52mm)
    • OEM Exhaust Finishers
    • Rally Armor V2 Mud Flaps
    • OEM Homelink auto-dimming rearview mirror

I would ask actual shipping for anything that I do have to ship, so I can't give price quotes but they will be actual costs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Email may be quicker than PM since it's easier to reply to (Src Evo8 at gmail).

Thanks,
    Steve

Last edited by anxiouz; 02-20-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hello, can you email me regarding the coilovers? thanks. ctrtinajero@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    Located in Anaheim CA 92808. Local pickup preferred but I am willing to ship any of this. Just not too sure how to ship the exhaust.

I have the following parts for sale off my 2011 Subaru WRX base hatchback. All parts have at the very most 12k miles on them, most around 8k miles.

I have more pics on my work PC so I'll update this on Monday with additional info.

Until then, most items have some pics located here: [Photobucket]

1. Perrin downpipe - [PSP-EXT-225] - High-flow cat, divorced wastegate design. [LINK] $400
    2. Perrin cat-back exhaust - [PSP-EXT-345PL] - Fits 08-11 STI/11 WRX HB. [LINK]. $850
    3. Perrin 25mm front sway bar - [PSP-SUS-125] [LINK]. $180 w/ Kartboy endlinks.
    4. Perrin 22mm rear sway bar - [PSP-SUS-232] - [LINK]. $180 w/ Kartboy endlinks.
    5. Kartboy endlinks - [KB-017-08+Combo] - Included with swaybars. [LINK]
    6. AEM cold air intake - Fits 08-11 STI/WRX. Crinkle red, complete in box. CARB sticker clearly visible on tubing. $150.
    7. H&R Coilovers - [HR-29040-2] - Height adjustable. Very mild coilover overall. Excellent ride quality. [LINK] Some pics on the car (LINK). $800.
    8. SMYCluster - Houses up to two 52mm gauges. Awesome fit and finish. $150.
    9. ProSport EVO Boost Gauge (52mm) - $50.
    10. ProSport EVO Volt Gauge (52mm) - $40.
    11. Rally Armor V2 Mud Flaps - Fits 11+ WRX. Black with dark gray lettering. $140.
    12. Perrin drop-in filter - [PSP-INT-110] - $20.
    13. OEM Homelink auto-dimming rearview mirror - Includes mounting bracket. You will need to bend your U pin slightly, and get screws, but otherwise this has everything to mount it right up. To power it you will need to get the plug-n-play wiring from a dealer. Unfortunately that was left in the car so I don't have it. $85.
    14. OEM Exhaust Finishers - $35.

15. Apexi EL II series control unit - Complete in box. Control unit and all 3 gauges for $200.
    16. Apexi EL II series Boost gauge (60mm) - Complete.
    17. Apexi EL II series EGT gauge (60mm) - Missing EGT bung.
    18. Apexi EL II series Fuel Pressure gauge (60mm) - Complete.
    19. AEM UEGO controller - Older style controller which should still work fine but the gauge is broken. $30 sold as-is.
    20. Garmin Street Pilot c330 nav - Comes with cig adapter and suction cup mount which is not pictured. $30.
    21. 2002 Subaru WRX sedan OEM sideskirts - Black, includes both. Will not ship. $30 OBO picked up.

All prices for the larger/heavier items are picked-up. I would ask actual shipping for anything that I do have to ship, so I can't give price quotes but they will be actual costs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Email may be quicker than PM since it's easier to reply to (Src Evo8 at gmail).

Thanks,
    Steve

ctina001 - Yep, I got your email. I'll reply there. Thanks!

The exhaust finishers are now pending a sale.

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
    Would you be willing to ship the AEM intake to new york??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudy123 - Yes I would be fine shipping the intake. It's already in it's box so it's not a big deal for me to hit up UPS. $165 shipped?

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
    Alright awesome.its a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated price on SMYCluster. I didn't realize that came down in price since I had purchased mine.

I also added some comments about the gauges. They can either illuminate blue or red simply based on how you wire them. They can be red all the time, blue all the time, or red and then once you turn on your headlights blue, or vice-versa. It's all just which wires you use. And the red color doesn't match the OEM cluster perfectly. The gauges are a darker red.

Also added pics of AEM intake (although it had been claimed), the mud flaps, and more of the Apexi gauges.
    Last edited by anxiouz; 01-30-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Hey Anxiouz,

I sent you an email regarding the mirror ... just wanted to make sure you got it.

Thanks.
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX (Premium) | EFI Logics Tuned Stage 3 | Cobb SF CAI | Invidia EL Race Header | Cobb Catted Downpipe | Borla CBE | PW TMIC | Grimmspeed EBCS | Grimmspeed AOS | DW 65C Fuel Pump | Grimmspeed Light Weight Pulley | SPT Short Shifter | JNA Front Lip | EPIC Performance Springs | SMY Cluster w/ Boost & Oil Pressure

Thanks, got it and replied. Will get more pics tonight when I get home from work.

Front and rear swaybars, endlinks, and mud flaps sold.

AEM CAI, SMY cluster, and Prosport EVO gauges sold!

Clearly I missed something, when did you get an IS-F??

Also, GLWS bud..wish I had the change laying around to pick up those sways and endlinks.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

u didnt run any tune or cobb ap with ur mods?

jwong - No, I was on an AP ACN91+AEM LWG tune. I no longer have the AP available for sale.

xFalleNx - Yeah, I only had the WRX for around 14-15 months. I intended to keep it for several years but the right ISF came up and I got a really nice deal on it. Too good to pass up on. I already miss the hatchback's cargo space and the boxer grumble, but otherwise I couldn't be more pleased with the switch.

Bump. Air filter sold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast