Want To Buy 2008+ 5DR SPT CBE

This is a discussion on 2008+ 5DR SPT CBE within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I am looking for an SPT CBE. I have been searching for new ones but they seem to be ...

2008+ 5DR SPT CBE

Hello,

I am looking for an SPT CBE. I have been searching for new ones but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I have found one in stock at 719.99 when the Stealership price is 599. I was hoping to get it for that or less of course ;0). Anyone have a line on where to score one of these. Thank you in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm also looking for one of these. I received a 20% off coupon from my dealer, but it's expired. I'd like to pay around $600 new, but wouldn't mind used for cheaper.

i have a spt catback for my 08 wrx that came with it when i bought the car. it was on it for 1.5 years, and threw 2 winters, but its chillin in my shed. i got my nvidia just cus i like the louder rumble. email me for pics

dkolo88@gmail.com
    If at first you don't succeed, go into boost. If you cant go into boost... no panties will be harmed. much less be sent to the rear seats.

All else fails... put a disco roof in your car. E.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. loves going into a car to dance. Or... strobe them unconcious.

Hello,

Email has been sent sir.