For Sale Timing kit w/ Water pump Subaru for 2002 2.0L Turbo

This is a discussion on Timing kit w/ Water pump Subaru for 2002 2.0L Turbo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a BRAND NEW sealed timing kit i bought for my wrx. I ended up selling the car and ...

Timing kit w/ Water pump Subaru for 2002 2.0L Turbo

I have a BRAND NEW sealed timing kit i bought for my wrx. I ended up selling the car and lost the receipt for the kit. I'm open to offers but i think i paid somewhere around $800 for it. its the kit that includes the water pump and hydraulic tensioner as well. instead of the cheap kit that is just the belt. email brodieguy18@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

800? sounds like u might've gotten rolled. what brand is it?
    03 wagon: prodrive p7s, cobb stg 2 w/ SSP tune tweaks, AVO inlet, TXS stealth back w/ magnaflow axleback(aka too quiet), perrin short throw, lowering springs, autometer clock pod w/ pro comp ultralite gauges, car seats with future drivers in the back.

its a Continental Pro series.

the pro kit with water pump goes for a lil under 300 most places fyi. they're good kits tho i've used many on all different makes and models. GLWS
    03 wagon: prodrive p7s, cobb stg 2 w/ SSP tune tweaks, AVO inlet, TXS stealth back w/ magnaflow axleback(aka too quiet), perrin short throw, lowering springs, autometer clock pod w/ pro comp ultralite gauges, car seats with future drivers in the back.