For Sale Garage clean out!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Garage clean out!!!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello everyone. Had a day of cleaning the garage and i found all of this extra stuff my father and ...

Garage clean out!!!!!

Hello everyone. Had a day of cleaning the garage and i found all of this extra stuff my father and i accumulated over the years. Just trying to see what ppl need and willing to offer. Please for quicker response email me at bmwpride411@yahoo.com and or send me a pm and ill get to that when i get one here.

Stock Legacy gt intake
    Stock legacy gt hoodscoop blockoff
    02-07 wrx hks 3' non bellmouth dp
    02 tmic y-pipe
    02-07 front suspension pieces minus struts
    stock legacy under fender to bumper cover
    stock legacy gt shifter also same for 02-07 wrx
    stock 02 wrx intake box with k&n dropin and ram air vent
    stock legacy gt front duralast pads

dads stuff
    Complete 02 intake box with silencer
    stock driver side headlight
    used hawk hps brake pads 02 wrx
    02 stock y pipe plastic
    02 stock wrx heatsheild

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is that downpipe for sale? Does it fit on a 04 wrx?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.