For Sale VT/ NH 08+ impreza/wrx/sti wrb trunk w/ wing

This is a discussion on VT/ NH 08+ impreza/wrx/sti wrb trunk w/ wing within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is the oem trunk from my 2011 wrx in wrb. This will fit any 08+. trunk is still ...

VT/ NH 08+ impreza/wrx/sti wrb trunk w/ wing

For sale is the oem trunk from my 2011 wrx in wrb. This will fit any 08+. trunk is still on the car for a few more weeks. Carbon fiber trunk is on order. This trunk has been debadged but the subaru logo remains. I believe i still have all the badges if you want them. I am asking $450 OBO picked up in royalton, vt or west lebanon, nh. The trunk has one spot on it from pitch on the top, About half the size of your pinky nail and hardly noticeable. No low ballers and if you dont like my price simply move on. I am in no rush to sell this. The trunk has the wrx wing on it that was an added option from the dealer that cost me an extra $388.00. So i feel like my asking price is reasonable. Will post pics of the trunk itself when it is removed. Just the trunk. Does not come with anything attached or the silver trim. With that in mind I am open to offers

Last edited by slitlymodified; 02-08-2012 at 10:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump ^_^