For Sale Motorcycle Gear, Shoei Helmets, Alpinestars Jackets/Gloves

This is a discussion on Motorcycle Gear, Shoei Helmets, Alpinestars Jackets/Gloves within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold my bike, so now I am selling the gear I had. Shoei TZ-R / TZR Sentry Helmet in Size ...

Motorcycle Gear, Shoei Helmets, Alpinestars Jackets/Gloves

Sold my bike, so now I am selling the gear I had.

Shoei TZ-R / TZR Sentry Helmet in Size Large. Great Condition, used little. Comes with bag and Mirror and Clear Visors. Retail for helmet was $400, visor was $65. I will sell all for $275 shipped.

Shoei Helmet RF800 Royal flush size Large with blackout tinted visor. It is in decent shape. Few scratches and knicks, but not bad for being 8 years old. I bough it with my first bike in 03. It is mostly black with a royal flush of spades across each side. Will sell for $80 shipped. I have seen similar sell on other forums for around the same price.

Ladies HJC CL-15 Cyclone Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Size Medium. Used little as well. Comes with helmet bag. Will sell for $55 shipped.

Alpinestars T Dyno Textile Waterproof Jacket Black White XL. Like new worn only a couple of times. Comes with liner and alpinestars hanger. Will sell for $165 shipped.

Alpinestars Stella T-Dyno Jacket (LADIES JACKET) Size SMALL. Mostly white with a black stripe across the front. Pretty much the opposite of the Mens I am selling above. But looks better then you and your lady having the identical color scheme, IMO. Has liner and alpinestars hanger. Will sell for $90 shipped.

AlpineStars SP-S Gloves Black leather with carbon fiber knuckle protectors, size XL. Used in great shape. (Item # 355900-10-XL). Sell for $65 shipped.

Pictures are available for email or I cant text them. Please no lowballs and only inquire if you are serious. Thank you for your consideration!

All prices are via gift paypal payment. Add 3% for regular payment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shoei helmet.jpg   shoei1.jpg   shooei.jpg   tdynoblackfront.jpg   $(KGrHqFHJCcE63YFGUHKBO8TF)t-Pw~~60_1.JPG  

$(KGrHqZHJCgE7zC,OsU7BO9MrI,m9!~~60_35.JPG   $(KGrHqF,!g8E2ed8DPPNBNpyz!(wRw~~_1.JPG