For Sale Motorcycle Gear, Shoei Helmets, Alpinestars Jackets/Gloves
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Motorcycle Gear, Shoei Helmets, Alpinestars Jackets/Gloves within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold my bike, so now I am selling the gear I had. Shoei TZ-R / TZR Sentry Helmet in Size ...

Motorcycle Gear, Shoei Helmets, Alpinestars Jackets/Gloves

Sold my bike, so now I am selling the gear I had.

Shoei TZ-R / TZR Sentry Helmet in Size Large. Great Condition, used little. Comes with bag and Mirror and Clear Visors. Retail for helmet was $400, visor was $65. I will sell all for $275 shipped.

Shoei Helmet RF800 Royal flush size Large with blackout tinted visor. It is in decent shape. Few scratches and knicks, but not bad for being 8 years old. I bough it with my first bike in 03. It is mostly black with a royal flush of spades across each side. Will sell for $80 shipped. I have seen similar sell on other forums for around the same price.

Ladies HJC CL-15 Cyclone Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Size Medium. Used little as well. Comes with helmet bag. Will sell for $55 shipped.

Alpinestars T Dyno Textile Waterproof Jacket Black White XL. Like new worn only a couple of times. Comes with liner and alpinestars hanger. Will sell for $165 shipped.

Alpinestars Stella T-Dyno Jacket (LADIES JACKET) Size SMALL. Mostly white with a black stripe across the front. Pretty much the opposite of the Mens I am selling above. But looks better then you and your lady having the identical color scheme, IMO. Has liner and alpinestars hanger. Will sell for $90 shipped.

AlpineStars SP-S Gloves Black leather with carbon fiber knuckle protectors, size XL. Used in great shape. (Item # 355900-10-XL). Sell for $65 shipped.

Pictures are available for email or I cant text them. Please no lowballs and only inquire if you are serious. Thank you for your consideration!

All prices are via gift paypal payment. Add 3% for regular payment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shoei1.jpg   shoei helmet.jpg   shooei.jpg   tdynoblackfront.jpg   $(KGrHqFHJCcE63YFGUHKBO8TF)t-Pw~~60_1.JPG  

$(KGrHqZHJCgE7zC,OsU7BO9MrI,m9!~~60_35.JPG   $(KGrHqF,!g8E2ed8DPPNBNpyz!(wRw~~_1.JPG  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.