For Sale SPT High Flow Air Intake System
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SPT High Flow Air Intake System within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold! Hi All, I have the follow item for sale. SPT High Flow Air Intake System (SOA8431000) New in Box! ...

SPT High Flow Air Intake System

Sold!

Hi All,

I have the follow item for sale.

SPT High Flow Air Intake System (SOA8431000)
    • New in Box!
    • Includes all hardware, instructions, sticker, original box and packaging.
    • Applicability: Impreza WRX (2002-2007) & STI (2004-2007)
    • Retail Price: $209.95 + Shipping
    • Your Price: $155 Shipped! to lower 48 states (HI, AK, Canada, please PM me for shipping cost)
    • The SPT High Flow Air Intake is constructed of 319 diecast aluminum, manufactured to ensure the smoothest high flowing bends. Each system includes a silicone-reinforced boot, anti-vibration mounting system, stainless steel t-bolt clamps, and a SPT 4-layer cotton gauze filter with a built in velocity stack for smooth air flow. The intake is coated in a new gunmetal gray-textured powder-coat finish. Dyno tested and when combined with the SPT Heat Shield and SPT Performance Exhaust System, produces up to 18hp and 20lb-ft of torque on a stock 2006 WRX, and 45hp with 24lb-ft of torque on a stock 2006 STI model. Installation of High Flow Air Intake System will result in increased turbocharger and diverter valve air flow sounds during operation. This condition is indicative of normal operation.
    • I prefer PayPal, but other methods of payment can be discussed.
    • Please feel free to check my Ebay rating – downeyer
    • PM me if interested.

Last edited by downeyer; 01-04-2012 at 08:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.