For Sale FS: (CO) BNIB BC Coilovers 7k/7k!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (CO) BNIB BC Coilovers 7k/7k!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Name: Chan e-mail: krntehknik303@gmail.com Fits: WRX 08+ -Condition: NEW, BRAND NEW IN BOX. (will be opened to make sure everything ...

FS: (CO) BNIB BC Coilovers 7k/7k $925 shipped!!

Name: Chan
    e-mail: krntehknik303@gmail.com

Fits: WRX 08+
    -Condition: NEW, BRAND NEW IN BOX. (will be opened to make sure everything is correct and to post up pictures)
    -What's supposed to be included: FREE: Extended rear damper adjusters and a T-Shirt from BC I believe. Coilovers of course.

ASKING PRICE: $925 shipped. $900 picked up in CO area. My loss is your gain.
    Last edited by krntehknik303; 12-29-2011 at 03:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Damn all I got is $700 xmas has drained the car Modding account but if you have them for a couple of months I might get them.

No worries I'm hoping these will sell by March. I doubt a vendor well sell under $925 shipped let alone with rear extended adjusters.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

hey i got a quote from import somthing for 900 shipped with the rear extenders lmk if u beat their price i might consider buying i stora dont like ur spring rates but if u do a good deal il buy.

Import image racing? From what I know they will not go under $950 I've asked before.

If you got quoted that why wouldn't you buy from them anyways you'll get the springs rates you want with the extenders just as you state. I'm just trying to make some of the money back as shipping this would be at least $100

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

i can forward u it if u would like to see. im just trying to get these off ur hand and 7k/7k isnt that really stiff? or no

7k/7k is actually softer compared to 8k and above.
    I suppose I can do $900 shipped no lower then that. If not I can wait longer.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.