For Sale 2012 Brand New Stock 235/45/R15 Dunlop Summer Tires

This is a discussion on 2012 Brand New Stock 235/45/R15 Dunlop Summer Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have been off this forum for a few years after I sold my 2004 but I just ordered a ...

2012 Brand New Stock 235/45/R15 Dunlop Summer Tires

I have been off this forum for a few years after I sold my 2004 but I just ordered a 2012.

Anyway, I don't want the 235/45/R17 Dunlop Summer Tires. I prefer to run good all season tires.

The stock tires are $900+ at tirerack.com and I will take half that if you take them off my hands. If you need new tires you basically can't go wrong.

Car is due in New Jersey in January and I will ship or you can pick up if central NJ.

PM me if interested and we will set it up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here on the oregon coast (No snow), these tires are amazing. I was figuring I would have needed to get rid of them - but I am really impressed in the rain.

That's good. If I don't sell them I will probably get a set of snow tires and do the swap thing but that is not my first choice. Nice to know they will perform in the rain.

I drive from NJ to VT a lot in the winter. I just don't like the idea of swapping tires twice a year and I can't afford a new set of rims too so I need to pay mounting and balancing every time.

A new set of Blizzaks is over $700 plus shipping, mounting, balancing. Pisses me off that I just couldn't get all-seasons.

I can always dump the tires on ebay.