For Sale Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires for Sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires for Sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Size: 235/45ZR17 Selling a brand new set of 4 Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires. I have less than 900 miles on ...

Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires for Sale

Size: 235/45ZR17
    Selling a brand new set of 4 Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires. I have less than 900 miles on this set. Retail price was $570 which includes shipping. Asking $400 OBO plus shipping.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What happened, did you not like these? I just bought the same exact tires a couple weeks ago but haven't had the chance to get them installed yet.

I guess I'm more comfortable driving with a pair of Blizzak tires on my vehicle during our winters. These are great tires I've just been previously spoiled by Bridgestone

Oh ok, yeah we can have some brutal weather here too, I tried to drive home on the summer tires in a freak snow storm we had a couple weeks ago and I was terrified at how bad they were...I ordered the DWS's that night after a local WRX owner recommended them, and I don't currently have the room to store an extra set of wheels and tires strictly for winter, I know Blizzaks make you pretty unstoppable in the snow though

I just put a pair of blizzak's on my car, love them. I have only had blizzak's on all my cars. I usually have 2 set's though, summer/winter.

I purchased the DWS tires about 6 months ago and they are pretty good. I have had a small issue with keeping the pressure in the tires the same with the tempature changes, but other than that they hendle very well in all driving conditions and are very quiet.

Well I didn't see where to unlist the FS portion of this post but I'm not going to need to sell these tires after all. In fact since I've only owned them for less than 60 days Continental offers a 60 day trial period warranty on these tires. Not sure if this is an exclusive deal through Tirerack.com but that's an AWESOME built in warranty.

Not sure if this is available for each tire manufacture because I didn't look in detail under each tire brand, but for Continental tires like the ones I purchased through my dealer from Tirerack.com they will honor this return. The only catch is that you must exchange it for another Continental make tire. Not a big deal since they offer a wide variety of tires for different applications. Just thought I would pass this on for those that might not have been aware of this return option and might not be satisfied with its overall performance.

tke467,
    I've heard that Nitrogen in tires really helps maintain a consistent tire pressure. Especially in colder climates. Not sure what it costs per tire but you might want to check out a local dealership or tire shop that can fill your DWS tires with Nitrogen. They use it in NASCAR and it shaves a minimal amount of weight to boot! Good Luck.

And thanks for the posts everyone...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.