For Sale Samco rad hose kit, Prodrive tie down, JDM Juran racing deflector, alot more!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Samco rad hose kit, Prodrive tie down, JDM Juran racing deflector, alot more! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All brand new, here is some detail Samco radiator hose kit TCS135C, red, 2 pc 0 shipped Prodrive tie down, ...

Samco rad hose kit, Prodrive tie down, JDM Juran racing deflector, alot more!

All brand new, here is some detail

Samco radiator hose kit TCS135C, red, 2 pc $110 shipped

Prodrive tie down, aluminum, gold, blue and silver(I had these re-anodized, they are AUTHENTIC Prodrive) $55 shipped

Juran racing deflector, 2.5m long, originally made as an addition to the STI wing, but you can also use it as the rubber finisher for the V-limited lip or use it as a rubber lip, comes with Japanese double sided tape. This is not your garage door seal, this is alot stronger, look better, pure JDM rubber lip. $60 shipped

JDM STI oil cap, direct from Japan, $110 shipped

Beatrush oil cap, gold, $80 shipped

Last edited by orwrx; 11-13-2011 at 08:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Interested in the blue prodrive tiedown and a picture of the racing deflector. PM me a price shipped if i buy both
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Pics added!

Morning bump!!

I would do $40 shipped on the blue prodrive battery tie down
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    I would do $40 shipped on the blue prodrive battery tie down
    Sorry man, can't do that! New Prodrive tie down goes for $59 plus the re-anodize work I did, $40 is a bit low! THX

your not going to get the money back for re-anodizing it. Why would someone pay new prices from you when they can pay new prices from a vendor and actually have a new piece?
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    your not going to get the money back for re-anodizing it. Why would someone pay new prices from you when they can pay new prices from a vendor and actually have a new piece?
    I'm not saying I have to get my money back from re-anodizing. Get it from me because you can't get the color like mine from the vendor plus this is also brand new and still cheaper than the vendor. If you can find a brand new Prodrive tie down that is $55 or cheaper shipped, please let me know! THX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.