For Sale FS: SOCAL: OZ Ultraleggera wheels with Michelin SS tires

This is a discussion on FS: SOCAL: OZ Ultraleggera wheels with Michelin SS tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; FS: OZ Ultraleggera 17x8" wheels (5x100) et 48 mm in Matte Graphite Silver (weight: 17.2 lbs) shod with Michelin Super ...

FS: SOCAL: OZ Ultraleggera wheels with Michelin SS tires

FS: OZ Ultraleggera 17x8" wheels (5x100) et 48 mm in Matte Graphite Silver (weight: 17.2 lbs) shod with Michelin Super Sport tires, sized 235x45x17". The wheel/tire combo was recently purchased from Tire Rack for my 2011 WRX (car has been sold with the stock wheels/tires). Tires were mounted and Hunter road-force balanced by Tire Rack. Less than 1000 miles on the package. Of course, these wheels/tires will also fit earlier model year WRXs.

The wheels come complete with center caps, lug bolts, hubcentic rings and tire pressure sensors.

The wheels and tires are in excellent condition -- wheels have no rock chips, curb rash, etc, and the tires are at 9/32nds (full tread is 10/32nds). Btw, these tires are fantastic -- quiet, great grip and have a very high Tire Rack consumer rating of 9.2.

Tire Rack sells the wheels for $276 each, the tires for $211 each and the tire sensors for $36 each .... this wheel/tire package retails for: $2092 plus shipping.

Asking $1475 for the package, plus any shipping and paypal fees. Preference will be given to local buyers -- I'd like to avoid the hassle of shipping, if possible.

Wheel/tire package located in the Los Angeles area and available for pick-up.

Obligatory photos...............

Wheel/tire close-up:

Wheels/tires on car:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Reasonable offers entertained for the package, but I am willing to dismount the tires and sell the items separately.

BTW, the Michelin Super Sport tires are awesome ..... so much better in all respects than the stock Dunlops that came on the 2011 WRX. Better grip and ride quality and much less road noise -- a true win-win situation.

If interested, PM or email me at: jfried993@aol.com

Reduced price on the package .......

Wheels and tires, both in "as-new" condition --- perfect, no stories ..... includes lug bolts and TPMS ....... Reduced price ...... $1200 plus any actual shipping/paypal fees/

These wheels/tires will work on a 2004 STI and all WRX's 2003 to present.