For Sale (VT) Cobb AP V1 2005 STi w/ USB adapter

This is a discussion on (VT) Cobb AP V1 2005 STi w/ USB adapter within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD!!!! This is an unmarried V1 in perfect working order. As most AP's, it was used to flash a couple ...

(VT) Cobb AP V1 2005 STi w/ USB adapter

SOLD!!!!

This is an unmarried V1 in perfect working order. As most AP's, it was used to flash a couple of times and spent most of its life in a closet. In original box with all components included when it was new. There is a protune on the device, but I would not recommend it be used since your setup is unlikely to match mine exactly (different intake, injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs, tbe, etc).

I also have a serial to USB adapter that allows it to be connected to a modern computer with no serial ports. The nice thing about this adapter is that I was able to use the cable with RomRaider and make datalogs on my laptop which is extremely valuable for ensuring your car is running well.

$200 shipped
    Last edited by PegGrinder33; 01-17-2012 at 05:57 AM.
    2005 WRB STi, protuned stage 2+

We live for fun, not forever

"Quantity has a quality all its own." –Josef Stalin

I am Jack's 300 turbocharged horses.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My PM box was previously full, I apologize. I've made some room so I'm now ready to accept messages.
    2005 WRB STi, protuned stage 2+

We live for fun, not forever

"Quantity has a quality all its own." –Josef Stalin

I am Jack's 300 turbocharged horses.