Want To Buy WTB: 02 Wrx Radiator
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 02 Wrx Radiator within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well mine cracked somehow on the top where its plastic.. Looking for a replacment. Please let me know if you ...

WTB: 02 Wrx Radiator

Well mine cracked somehow on the top where its plastic.. Looking for a replacment. Please let me know if you have one that works, Email me support@buyhids.com as im not here often. please include price shipped to 03820. Thanks!
    2009 White Cobalt SS Coupe Turbocharged
    1 of 118 White Cobalt SS Turbo Coupes Ever Produced!
    Dyno: 293WHP 334WTQ SMG HPTuned!

GF's Car - 2002 Subaru WRX (Stock..for now)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my rad cracked too on the top at the plastic. i just bought a full alum one off ebay. spent something like 110 bux. works great and the welds arent horrid looking either.

2003 WRX- Newbie
    1997 S-10 zr2- work/quad hauler
    1991 crx si-r- all motor B16
    1989 crx si- beater

"It looks like Scarface sneezed on you car!"

Quote Originally Posted by eddie-mondo View Post
    my rad cracked too on the top at the plastic. i just bought a full alum one off ebay. spent something like 110 bux. works great and the welds arent horrid looking either.
    I was looking at those, Wasnt too sure if there good or not or if i still could use all my stock hoses and locations?
    2009 White Cobalt SS Coupe Turbocharged
    1 of 118 White Cobalt SS Turbo Coupes Ever Produced!
    Dyno: 293WHP 334WTQ SMG HPTuned!

GF's Car - 2002 Subaru WRX (Stock..for now)

just dont go for the ones that are like 40 bux, no doubt they are prob crap. and as long as you dont get one that much bigger than the stock on, you should be able to use all stock hoses and what not. i didnt have to modify anything on mine. it was a little bigger than stock, but still fits nicely. here's a pic of mine installed. my stock one didnt have that filler cap like this one, and the overflow spout. i just plugged it off, havent had any probs with it.

like i said, keep it as close to stock size as you can and you'll be fine. my upper rad hose clears the fan. it looks like its gonna hit it, but it doesnt. Also make sure you dont get one that's too tall, i've heard lots of people doing that. and then having to modify the lower rad supports. google is great to find out your stock measurements. that's all i did. beats spending 250 or more. and i really wouldnt get a used one. you never know when it will go out.

2003 WRX- Newbie
    1997 S-10 zr2- work/quad hauler
    1991 crx si-r- all motor B16
    1989 crx si- beater

"It looks like Scarface sneezed on you car!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.