For Sale Alot of parts that need a home.. NJ
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Alot of parts that need a home.. NJ within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; What's up guys. I have a ton of parts left over from my 04 STI. I got rid of the ...

Alot of parts that need a home.. NJ

What's up guys. I have a ton of parts left over from my 04 STI. I got rid of the car awhile ago and I can't stand to look at any of this. All the parts are obo. Text me with your interest in any of the parts and I will shoot pictures and answer any questions. (908)528-7277. Now onto the goods.

New:
    Perrin lightweight crank pulley $85
    Perrin subframe lockdown kit $85
    AEM Uego wideband gauge $180
    Stainless steel brake lines $100
    Exedy clutch w/ ACT pressure plate $450
    Axxis brake pads $75
    ProSport 60mm oil press gauge $90

Used:
    TurboXS Utec w/ map selector and boost controller and all hardware $450
    Perrin CAI (red) $100
    Tanabe GF210 springs (5k) $100
    A pillar triple gauge pod mounted on stock pillar $75
    Apexi turbo timer w/harness $50

I know I'm missing a few things and I will add to the list when I get all the parts together. I would also be willing to sell all of it as a package for $1000 firm. Take what parts you want and sell the others to make some money back. If you buy the package I will throw in every little thing I have laying around for a Subaru. 4 qts motul gear oil, 1 qt LSD fluid, new k&n oil filter, 3" exhaust gasket, a set of stock HID bulbs, 1 qt ATE super blue brake fluid, and what ever else I come across. Also you cover shipping for anything not local sale. Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Everything is SOLD!

Please delete!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.