For Sale 2011 WRX rims+tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX rims+tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale are my stock 2011 rims+tires. OEM P235/45 Dunlop Sports, and I believe Enkei made the rims. I ...

2011 WRX rims+tires

Up for sale are my stock 2011 rims+tires. OEM P235/45 Dunlop Sports, and I believe Enkei made the rims.

I am located in Kamloops, British Columbia , so please keep that in mind if you decide to purchase.

17x8" (Thanks KHP) and 5x100 bolt pattern.
    Offset +53 (I believe, don't quote me)

Shipping is all up to you but I am asking $800 for all four. Car just turned 20,000km (11,500 miles) so they're still in great shape.

Rear rims have a few chips but no curb damage.

I only accept PAYPAL unless you're close by and pick them up This will protect both YOU and I. I can ship insured and tracked if need be, but this will be at your cost.

Here are a few pictures

By poofyfinger at 2011-09-26

By poofyfinger at 2011-09-26

I can include more pictures of the tires and where the chips are. Otherwise these rims are in great shape - just upgrading to ProRacer GN+ 18x8.5's and have no need for these.

Darryl
    Last edited by soobie; 09-26-2011 at 11:20 PM.
    2006 Subaru WRX Rally Blue
    1998 Jeep XJ
    1972 Ford Gran Torino 351CJ-4V

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    WOAH careful, by selling these there is the potential for a 2010 owner to have HALF the glory of someone who owns a 2011 wrx.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    WOAH careful, by selling these there is the potential for a 2010 owner to have HALF the glory of someone who owns a 2011 wrx.
    I know! I already have hate mail from 2011 owners ! lol
    1998 Jeep XJ

KHP
    2011 OEM wheels should be 17x8.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Edited! =) Thank you
    1998 Jeep XJ

To clarify, these are gunmetal, sorry. the pic makes them look brigther than usual and I should have taken them with my good camera not my cel phone!

*bump
    1998 Jeep XJ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.