For Sale JL Audio Amps and Subwoofers, MTX RE-Q5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on JL Audio Amps and Subwoofers, MTX RE-Q5 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling off all my old equipment to pay for the new stuff. I will accept offers through PM PRICES DO ...

JL Audio Amps and Subwoofers, MTX RE-Q5

Selling off all my old equipment to pay for the new stuff.

I will accept offers through PM

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, Local pickup available upon request (Near Buffalo, NY). PAYPAL or cash in person only.

JL 12w7 - ****SOLD****

(2) JL 10w3v3 - $250
    -These subwoofers are like new. only used for a few months before i traded in the truck they were installed in. I have the original JL packaging so that is what they will be shipped in. If you want the enclosures with them, you can have them for free. price is with or without enclosure.

JL 1000/1 - $350
    Got this when i got the 12w7 so it has been around the block a few times. works great, but has some cosmetic scratches and marks.

JL 300/4v2 - $325
    This amp is basically brand new, purchased a the beginning of this summer for my G8. just traded in the G8 for my WRX so this came out and is up for grabs. LIKE NEW.

JL 300/2v2 - $275
    This amp is also like new. this was installed in my colorado with the two 10w3's. only used a few months.

MTX RE-Q5 - ****SOLD****
    Last edited by G8toWRXDave; 10-30-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    2011 WRX Limited - Dark Grey Metallic
    [Cobb stage 2 93+ SF Intake] [Invidia Catted DP] [SMY Gauge Cluster w/Boost and Volt Gauges] [Monkeybone Racing Heater Vent Gauge Panel w/Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges]
    [Cobb Heatshield] [Kartboy SS] [Weathertech Floorliners] [Hardwired V1 w/Remote Display] [Complete Aftermarket Audio System] [Lighted WRX fender badges]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MTX-REQ5 has been sold
    [Cobb stage 2 93+ SF Intake] [Invidia Catted DP] [SMY Gauge Cluster w/Boost and Volt Gauges] [Monkeybone Racing Heater Vent Gauge Panel w/Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges]
    [Cobb Heatshield] [Kartboy SS] [Weathertech Floorliners] [Hardwired V1 w/Remote Display] [Complete Aftermarket Audio System] [Lighted WRX fender badges]

BUMP

hey man im interested in the w7 i dont know if you sold it but if not let me know please. and also with that cut in it does it still sound good?

if you havent sold the w7 i would like to buy it??????

I Support ClubWRX
    A single 10W3 is a perfect sub for a mild stereo upgrade. Specs on the enclosures?

Willing to sell separately? I may know someone interested.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

i got a 12 w3 now i want to upgrade if you know anyone who has a w7?

if your still selling man i will buy the w7 with the box off of you please let me know if you are?????

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    A single 10W3 is a perfect sub for a mild stereo upgrade. Specs on the enclosures?

Willing to sell separately? I may know someone interested.
    Ill get the specs on the boxes, I don't know them off hand, im going to have to do some searching. I would much rather sell both together though. I think about separating them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

here is a link to the specs on the boxes. if you want anything else let me know.
    Sub Boxes

How did your subarus electrical system handle all that power? Is it stock? I've got a similar set up that I want to run but I don't think the car can handle it.

Sent from tapatalk.
    2011 Base WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Are those subs the 2 ohm or 4 ohm version?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

i believe dual 2 ohm, i will check and be right back.

reality check - they dont come dual voice coil. they are the 4 ohm version. verified with a handheld dmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofhearted View Post
    How did your subarus electrical system handle all that power? Is it stock? I've got a similar set up that I want to run but I don't think the car can handle it.

Sent from tapatalk.
    i didnt have this stuff installed in my wrx.

in my wrx is a JL HD900/5 running everything. i do get dimming lights on bass heavy songs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast