For Sale 2011 WRX Sedan (World Rally Blue)

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Sedan (World Rally Blue) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey folks! My apologies in advance if this is in the incorrect section as this is more of an inquiry ...

2011 WRX Sedan (World Rally Blue)

Hey folks!

My apologies in advance if this is in the incorrect section as this is more of an inquiry (initially). I recently (February) bought outright a 2011 WRX Sedan (not STI) for just over $40k (edit. CANADIAN). Due to a serious priority shift I've decided that having a vehicle that expensive is really quite silly for me based on my goals for the future and have pretty much decided to sell it.

Problem is, I can't seem to find anyone else selling a vehicle of that year and model to get some kind of sale price idea and what better place to ask then here! It saddens me to do this because I do love the vehicle and it was a dream car since I first discovered them in 05!

If you guys have any suggestions on what I would start asking for it, it would be greatly appreciated.

(As for its condition, it's pretty much flawless except for a minor scrape on the bottom front fender and a small hole in the back right seat due to a drunken friend and a sneaky cigarette. Who covertly smokes in a new WRX, seriously!?)

TLDR: Bought new WRX, Gotta Sell, Dont know what to ask price wise.

Cheers!
    Last edited by WpgWrx; 09-10-2011 at 07:00 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

KHP
    Did you buy your car in the US? $40k seems like a lot for a new sale price knowing the MSRP for a new Limited WRX is ~$30,000.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by KHP View Post
    Did you buy your car in the US? $40k seems like a lot for a new sale price knowing the MSRP for a new Limited WRX is ~$30,000.
    +1
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    I bought mine new for 27k....
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Purchased in Winnipeg,Manitoba Canada. List price of $32998, taxes, delivery fees, warranty etc.