For Sale Rs 5 spoke "bronzies"

This is a discussion on Rs 5 spoke "bronzies" within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well got my sti wheels so I will be selling my stock 5 spokes that have been so good to ...

Rs 5 spoke "bronzies"

Well got my sti wheels so I will be selling my stock 5 spokes that have been so good to me. These things were powdercoated by me and a friend last winter. These wheels are strait. Before we powdercoated them I made sure they were all strait, one wasn't so hot so I sent it out to have it fixed.

Right now there are goodyear eagle F1's on there with maybe 4/32 on them but one tire has a little extra inner tread wear. I'd say they can last the rest of the summer. The price doesn't reflect because they are tires on them, it's just an added bonus you could get to winter with them so please don't expect a lower price if they are separated.

The only bad: One rime has a few small chips on them. About two weeks after finishing the rims I was on vacation at my friends lake house and all week I was good on the rock covered roads. The second to last day I drifted a nice sweeping left. When I got to the gas station I felt like it wasn't a good idea and I was right.

I'd like to try to keep the sale as local as possible but if there is no local interest I will entertain shipping at the buyers expense. If that's the case buyer will also pay the paypal fee's as well.

Now for the chips, again this is just on one wheel.

Selling these for $500 with or without tires.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What are the dimensions and bolt pattern?

5x100 They are 16x7's opposed to most wrx's stock wheels being only 6.5" wide.

bump for a sweet car, complimented by some nice rims for sale!

Thanks man.

I am interested, will these fit 05 wrx? also what the $$$ my zip is 71923, I will use these to autocross are they light?

Quote Originally Posted by 05autoxwanab View Post
    I am interested, will these fit 05 wrx? also what the $$$ my zip is 71923, I will use these to autocross are they light?
    Yes they would fit. The rims are 5x100 just like every subaru rim minus the 05+ sti's. Just in some quick research the only thing I've been able to find was the 2001 6 spokes weighing 15-16 lbs. Obviously they still have the tires on so it'll be a little heavier shipping wise. I'll have to check it out tomorrow and see aprox how much shipping would be. It won't be cheap I'm sure.

Are you actually serious in buying or are you "window shopping" because I've been jumping through hoops with a couple buyers for these then they back out. I just don't wanna waste my time anymore.