Want To Buy COBB AP (2011 WRX Compatible)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on COBB AP (2011 WRX Compatible) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Had my hands on one but the deal fell through. Looking for a Cobb AP for my 2011 WRX. Needs ...

COBB AP (2011 WRX Compatible)

Had my hands on one but the deal fell through. Looking for a Cobb AP for my 2011 WRX. Needs to be unmarried to previous vehicle! If anyone here has one they don't need anymore, please let me know! Thanks guy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I bought mine from swmotorsports in cape coral fl for 519 shipped brand new. I bought a Cobb ap Cobb down pipe with cat and Cobb intake with box for 1300 shipped

Pm'd

Huh? What does that mean

I messaged you... it should be in your inbox.

PM = Private Message

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.