Like it says on the title its a complete ppg transmission built by andrewtech, only 5K miles and i babied it the first 1k miles as everyone should to take care of them for the starting period. The wrx was my second car reason it does not have many miles i only used it on weekends. And transmission was built around a year ago.

it has

ppg gears from 1st to 4th straight cut,
ppg lsd diferential,
new oem 5th gear,
new oem reverse
all new synchros,
ppg shift forks for 1-2, 3-4, and 5-reverse,
ppg billet synchro hub
ppg bronze speedo gear,

i might be forgetting something else but everything that ppg makes was put into this transmission, so it is bullet proof in every way.

It was rebuilt by andrewtech and every component was replaced, anything that ppg didnt make i put a brand new oem part, for example (5th gear and reverse) which you dont need a reverse to be stronger anyways hehe.

I have receipts for it all and total built was around $9000, pm me and i can send you receipts for it all.

Transmission is out and ready to ship so as soon as payment is send it will be shipping that same day or the next depending on db schenker which is the shipping company used by andrewtech.

reason im selling is because I bought an 07 sti and i cant afford to keep both cars,(i wish i could) so im parting out my 02 wrx.

Im asking $6500 OBO,

you can call or txt 339 526 9584 for faster response for any questions.